IN THE NEWS
Lantana Consulting Group In the News:
- Lantana Releases Open-Source Trifolia-On-FHIR Tool: Lantana Consulting Group, Inc. is pleased to announce the release of Trifolia-on-FHIR, a new tool for authoring and publishing HL7® FHIR® implementation guides (IGs) and one of the first FHIR tools to support the latest release (FHIR R4/STU3).
- Lantana Awarded Hospital Quality Initiatives Support Contract: The Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) awarded Lantana Consulting Group a task order to continue its support of publicly available quality of care information on the Hospital Compare quality rating website.
- Lantana Awarded Measure & Instrument Development and Support (MIDS) Umbrella Contract: CMS awarded Lantana Consulting Group an umbrella contract to support quality improvement programs.
- Lantana Names Dan Andersen as Program Director: Lantana Consulting Group is pleased to announce that Dan Andersen, PhD, MS, MPH has joined the firm as Program Director. He brings experience in public health, long term care, public reporting, and quality measurement including work experience at CMS and IMPAQ.
- Lantana Awarded National Healthcare Safety Network IDIQ Contract & Task Orders: The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention awarded Lantana Consulting Group a five-year indefinite delivery, indefinite quantity contract and two task orders to support standards-based electronic reporting of healthcare associated infections to the National Healthcare Safety Network.
- Diameter Health and Lantana Consulting Group announce strategic partnership: This collaboration puts Diameter Health technology in the hands of Lantana analysts.
- CCNC Partners with Pharmacy Management Systems in Innovative Pharmacy Pilot: Community Care of North Carolina (CCNC) is a community based partner supporting the Office of the National Coordinator for Health Information Technology’s High Impact Pilot Award Recipient, Lantana Consulting Group, in implementing the electronic care plan among community pharmacists.
- Lantana Awarded High Impact Pilot for North Carolina Pharmacies: The U.S. Department of Health and Human Services’ Office of the National Coordinator for Health Information Technology awarded Lantana Consulting Group a High Impact Pilot cooperative agreement to test and refine a standard for pharmacist care plans and to deploy the standard across the Community Pharmacy Enhanced Services Network.
- Lantana Names Chief Scientist: Lantana is pleased to announce the promotion of Dawn Sievert, PhD, to Chief Scientist.
- Provider Magazine: IMPACT Act Highlighted At Health Information Technology Conference. Zabrina Gonzaga, Lantana’s Manager of Clinical Analysis and Policy, participated in the presentation.
- HL7 News: Payer User Group Launched at Payer Summit in San Antonio
- ASCO Press Center: ASCO Highlights Capabilities to Electronically Share Clinical Information and Provide Coordinated Cancer Care at 2015 Annual Meeting. Lantana is one of 11 organizations which met the criteria for participation.
- Modern Healthcare: WEDI report focuses on opportunities, challenges of HIT (Lantana president & CEO, Liora Alschuler, contributed to the report as Work Group co chair)
- Healthcare Informatics: HIMSS introduces Health Story Project to realize full value of Electronic Health Records
- Healthcare IT News: Health Story Project joins HIMSS
- Ignite: Health Story Project seeks nationwide adoption of data standards
- Healthcare Informatics: The Health Story Continues: Standards group adds focus on patient-authored documents
- Healthcare IT News: HL7 releases new tool for reviewing CDA templates
- Medical Economics: Billions of dollars have been invested in healthcare technology, so why are you still faxing patient records? (pg 26)
- InformationWeek: Interoperability initiative adds structure to clinical text
- HIT Exchange: Interview with Liora Alschuler about data-starved HIT
- Health Story: Project meets National Coordinator’s challenge at HIMSS12
- HL7 eNews: Adoption of CDA to connect clinical trial data, EHRs
- Medical Tourism Magazine: greenCDA – A standard for sustainable health records
- HL7 International News: Trifolia Workbench available through HL7
- HL7 Connection: HL7 releases new tool for capturing, storing and managing CDA® templates
- Matrix: The Patient-Provider Story: Why we need to preserve it in the EHR
- Journal of AHIMA: A direct route to meaningful use?
- NHIN Watch: Preserving the patient story as we progress to EHRs
- Healthcare IT News: ONC to help work on EHR harmony