Eight of us will be in the Crescent City for the better part of a great week. We’re looking forward to meeting with colleagues, clients, prospective clients, old friends and people who share our passion for HIT interoperability, music and good food.
Here’s what’s up:
Interoperability Showcase – Health Story Project Use Case #17, Exhibit Hall: We’re showing the SEE Tool, a lightweight CDA editor we built for the Massachusetts IMPACT project (Improving Massachusetts Post-Acute Care Transfers), an ONC grant-funded project. The editor copies in or creates text and structured entries guided by a long term care transfer summary implementation guide. Our engineering and analyst staff will be supporting the Lantana demonstration and helping out with the demo coordination. Come see us!
Bob Dolin, MD’s Presentations – You can find Bob at the following places and times:
Monday, March 4
- 1:50-2:20 HL7 booth #4325
- 5:00-5:30 IMO booth #6223
Tuesday, March 5
- 10:00-10:30 IMO booth #6223
- 11:30-12:00 Health Story presentation at Interoperability Showcase theatre
- 3:20-3:50 HL7 booth #4325
Wednesday, March 6
- 12:20-12:50 HL7 booth #4325
- 3:30-4:00 IMO booth #6223
Thursday, March 7
- 10-11am Streamline Quality Measurement Reporting to Meet State & Federal Requirements with Dan Pollock, MD, CDC, (Room #271) Session #165
HIMSS Angel Venture Fair Presentation – I’ll be pitching some early stage ideas to improve HIT interoperability at the Angel Venture Fair on Monday.
CPHIMS – We’re getting tested – two of our staff are going for their CPHIMS certification, wish them well!