Director of Marketing & Communications
Company: Lantana Consulting Group provides services and software for standards-based health information exchange. We have built our expertise through more than a decade of development and deployment of technical specifications and interoperability solutions. As a distributed company with no single brick and mortar office, Lantana can hire the best available talent and offer a flexible work schedule. We are a rapidly growing employee-owned organization who takes pride in improving public health, quality of care, and research.
Primary purpose: Develop and implement a marketing and communication vision for Lantana, promoting its unique position in the marketplace. Plan, develop, and implement Lantana’s marketing and communications strategy, both external and internal. Oversee organization-wide industry engagement activities to ensure they align to larger strategy. Create or oversee the creation of internal and external promotional and informative materials, including, but not limited to, creating press releases, newsletters, and social media content.
A successful candidate will:
- Reflect, articulate, and promote the mission, vision, and identity of Lantana
- Develop, implement, and measure success of Lantana’s marketing and communications strategy
- Lead organizational strategy for engagement in relevant industry events
- Oversee messaging to different audiences using multiple channels such as social media, print media, press releases, and email campaigns
- Collaborate with other business leaders to create and implement effective marketing strategies for new and existing services
- Bachelor of Arts degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications, or related field
- Successful track record in senior marketing related roles
- Excellent written and verbal skills to convey information clearly and persuasively to audiences with varying levels of understanding
- Strong leadership skills and ability to thrive in results-oriented environment
- Experience developing marketing and branding strategies for healthcare-related organizations
- Network of relationships within the health IT industry and previous attendance at relevant conferences and events
Additional Job Information:
- This position is 100% work-from-home/remote. The ability to travel to the annual Lantana Retreat and occasional meetings is preferred.
- Lantana is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants for current openings will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.
- For this position, we are not accepting applicants outside of the United States.
To apply, please submit a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.