We are! Lantana will soon release an enhanced, write-enabled version of the Trifolia Workbench: HL7 Web Edition for HL7 Members. Trifolia Workbench is a web-based standards development tool that supports designers, developers and implementers in capturing and managing HL7 RIM-based templates, such as the Clinical Document Architecture (CDA) and the Healthcare Quality Measure Format (HQMF/eMeasure).
HL7 Members will be able to pre-populate Trifolia Workbench with collections of CDA templates, including the full set of Consolidated CDA templates as referenced in Stage 2 Meaningful Use requirements. Members will also be able to design new RIM-based templates. Templates designed in the HL7 Web Edition will become HL7 Intellectual Property and made available in the template library for all users.
Features with the write-enabled Member release will include:
- New! Enhanced Publishing Tool: Export templates as customized Word documents to share within and outside your organization
- New! Template Versioning: Identify and track version changes in templates
- New! Enhanced Value Set Support: New tools for reporting, managing, and navigating value sets
- New! Structured Template Entry Tool: Design, review, manage, and document HL7 templates
- New! Generate basic XML samples for your templates
- New! Schematron Generation: Automatically generate partial Schematron files to test conformance statements
- Template Repository: A centralized database for template management
- Documentation: User Guides and Online Help
Lantana will provide a demo of the new features at the HL7 27th Annual Plenary & Working Group Meeting next week.
WHAT: Trifolia Workbench Demo at HL7 Tooling Group Meeting
WHEN: Tuesday, September 24, 2013, Q2, 11:00 AM-12:30 PM
WHERE: Hyatt Regency Cambridge, Cambridge, MA, Empress East Room
REGISTER: You must be a registered HL7 meeting attendee to participate. You can register on site or online at http://www.hl7.org/events/wgm092013.
The current HL7 Web Edition is available at http://www.hl7.org/participate/toolsandresources.cfm?ref=nav. Select “Trifolia Workbench HL7 Web Edition” within the “CDA Tools” section. The new features will be available Q4 2013.