Company: Lantana Consulting Group provides services and software for standards-based health information exchange. We have built our expertise through more than a decade of development and deployment of technical specifications and interoperability solutions. As a distributed company with no single brick and mortar office, Lantana can hire the best available talent and offer a flexible work schedule.
Primary purpose: Design visual elements from the users’ vantage point within web-based applications. Work with product stakeholders to understand requirements from the end user perspective and translate those into an innovative interface. Own all visual design stages from concept to final-hand-off to engineering.
A successful candidate will:
- Create concepts, wireframe, and mockups that lead to intuitive user experiences.
- Translate user behavior and research into actionable data.
- Develop interface designs into existing and new software products.
- Communicate design ideas effectively to clients, management, and staff.
- Be able to juggle competing project demands and work with management to understand priorities.
- Degree in computer science, information technology, graphic arts, or related discipline.
- Proven UI/UX design experience, demonstrated by a portfolio.
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, OmniGraffle, or other visual design tools.
- Knowledge of HTML CSS, CSS extension languages, and CSS preprocessor tools.
- Experience with wireframing tools such as Sketch, Figma, or Balsamiq Mockups.
- Knowledge of Agile and Kanban software development methodologies.
- Experience working with healthcare-related applications.
- Knowledge of Angular and/or React to produce implementable UI/UX designs.
Additional Job Information:
- This position is 100% work-from-home/remote.
- Lantana is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants for current openings will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.
- For this position, we are not accepting applicants outside of the United States.
To apply, please submit a resume to email@example.com.