UI Front End Developer
Company: Lantana Consulting Group provides services and software for standards-based health information exchange. We have built our expertise through more than a decade of development and deployment of technical specifications and interoperability solutions. As a distributed company with no single brick and mortar office, Lantana can hire the best available talent and offer a flexible work schedule. We are a small, growing business on a path towards employee ownership.
Primary purpose: Develop visual elements from the users’ vantage point within web-based applications. Translate UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of applications. Work with the UI Designer to bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role in defining how the applications looks and works.
A successful candidate will:
- Develop responsive, web-based user interfaces.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs.
- Optimize applications for maximum scalability and speed.
- Collaborate with back-end developers with coding and troubleshooting.
- Be able to juggle competing project demands and work with management to understand priorities.
- Degree in computer science, information technology, or related discipline.
- Proven experience as a front-end developer, demonstrated by portfolio of work.
- Knowledge of CSS, CSS extension languages, and CSS preprocessor tools.
- Knowledge of Agile and Kanban software development methodologies.
- Experience integrating with REST APIs and building CRUD applications around them.
- Knowledge of Clinical Document Architecture® (CDA) and/or HL7® Fast Healthcare Interoperability Resource® (FHIR).
- Experience with virtualization technologies (such as Docker and Kubernetes).
Additional Job Information:
- This position is 100% work-from-home/remote.
- Lantana is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants for current openings will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.
- For this position, we are not accepting applicants outside of the United States.
To apply, please submit a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
HL7, CDA, FHIR and the FHIR [FLAME DESIGN] are the registered trademarks of Health Level Seven International and their use does not constitute endorsement by HL7.