Company: Lantana Consulting Group provides services and software for standards-based health information exchange. We have built our expertise through more than a decade of development and deployment of technical specifications and interoperability solutions. As a distributed company with no single brick and mortar office, Lantana can hire the best available talent and offer a flexible work schedule. We are a small, growing business on a path towards employee ownership.
Primary purpose: Develop terminology supporting standards-based solutions addressing client requirements
A successful candidate will:
- Understand client requirements
- Develop terminology for standards-based solutions from requirements, industry standards, and precedents
- Model and/or map clinical/business requirements using industry standard terminologies
- Develop reusable analytic methodologies
- Communicate effectively with client and staff
- Have good communication skills to support working in a remote environment.
- Minimum of three years experience working with standard terminologies
- Experience in clinical information systems
- Experience with common health IT terminologies (SNOMED CT, LOINC, ICD, CPT, RxNorm, etc.) required
- Basic knowledge of XML and UML are a plus
- Familiarity with Fast Healthcare Interoperability Resource (FHIR), Clinical Document Architecture (CDA), Continuity of Care Document (CCD), HL7 standards are a plus
- Clinical and/or informatics degree preferred
Additional Job Information:
- This position is 100% work-from-home/remote.
- Potential for transition to permanent Full or Part Time position.
- Lantana is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants for current openings will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or natural origin.
Please contact email@example.com to apply or request more information.
Posted January 28, 2020