Company: Lantana Consulting Group provides services and software for standards-based health information exchange. We have built our expertise through more than a decade of development and deployment of technical specifications and interoperability solutions. As a distributed company with no single brick and mortar office, Lantana can hire the best available talent and offer a flexible work schedule. We are a small, growing business on a path towards employee ownership.
Primary purpose: Provide software development support to both internal and client facing engineering projects. Work with product stakeholders to develop, document and/or clarify requirements. Implement solutions for features, enhancements, and defects in the product backlogs. Provide IT support, as needed and directed.
A successful candidate will:
- Analyze and understand requirements and translate them into effective engineering solutions.
- Design, code, test, and debug software.
- Communicate effectively with clients, management, and staff.
- Be able to juggle competing project demands and work with management to understand priorities.
- Degree in computer science, information technology, or related discipline.
- Five (5) or more years of experience in software development.
- Knowledge of HL7 Fast Healthcare Interoperability Resource (FHIR), including the FHIR REST API.
- Experience with Java technologies (Eclipse/IntelliJ, JPA, Maven, Spring Boot).
- Experience with IT concepts and willingness to respond to IT requests when needed.
- Knowledge of Clinical Document Architecture (CDA).
- Familiarity with FHIR profiling and the FHIR implementation guide publishing process.
- Experience with HAPI FHIR libraries and/or the HAPI FHIR JPA Server.
- Knowledge of Agile and Kanban software development methodologies.
Additional Job Information:
- This position is 100% work-from-home/remote.
- Lantana is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants for current openings will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or natural origin.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to apply or request more information.