Company: Lantana Consulting Group provides services and software for standards-based health information exchange. We have built our expertise through more than a decade of development and deployment of technical specifications and interoperability solutions. As a distributed company with no single brick and mortar office, Lantana can hire the best available talent and offer a flexible work schedule. We are a small, growing business on a path towards employee ownership.
Primary purpose: Support the development of Trifolia-on-FHIR, Trifolia Workbench and other internal tools developed by the company. The candidate will work with product stakeholders to establish and/or clarify requirements and implement solutions for features, enhancements and defects in the product backlogs.
A successful candidate will:
- Have experience with Agile and Kanban software development methodologies.
- Be familiar with HL7 Fast Healthcare Interoperability Resource (FHIR). HL7 Clinical Document Architecture (CDA) experience is a plus.
- Have good communication skills to support working in a remote environment.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience is required.
- Five or more years of experience in software development.
- Experience with FHIR is required, including the FHIR REST API. Experience with CDA is preferred.
- Ideally familiar with the FHIR profiling and the FHIR implementation guide publishing process.
- Ideally have experience with C# technologies (ASP.NET MVC, Visual Studio, SQL Server, Nuget).
- Ideally have experience with Java technologies (Eclipse/IntelliJ, JPA, Maven, HAPI FHIR Server).
- Ruby development experience is a plus.
Additional Job Information:
- This position is 100% work-from-home/remote.
- Lantana is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants for current openings will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or natural origin.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to apply or request more information.