Company: Lantana Consulting Group provides services and software for standards-based health information exchange. We have built our expertise through more than a decade of development and deployment of technical specifications and interoperability solutions. As a distributed company with no single brick and mortar office, Lantana can hire the best available talent and offer a flexible work schedule. We are a rapidly growing employee-owned organization who takes pride in improving public health, quality of care, and research.
Primary Purpose: Provide project management support for several small to medium commercial and government contracts as well as the Project Management Office (PMO). Work with the PMO Director, project team, and client to plan and manage work across projects. Achieve project objectives and deliverables by driving scope, team, schedule, budget, and quality aspects of a project under Lantana’s high-performance standards.
A successful candidate will:
- Apply industry best practices for managing projects
- Be a task management and tracking expert
- Communicate effectively with clients, management, and staff
- Work with project team to develop risks and mitigation strategies
- Juggle competing demands and prioritize work effectively
- Organize, direct, and coordinate the planning and production of contract delivery
- Develop budgets for bids and RFPs
- Certified Project Management Professional (PMP)
- Bachelor of Arts or Science degree
- 3+ years’ experience managing small- to mid-scale projects
- Experience in the consulting, commercial, and Federal government contracting field
- Experience managing multiple, simultaneous projects of varying complexity
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with public health, healthcare systems, and/or health IT projects
- Ability to work within a challenging environment across multiple, diverse teams
- Knowledge of Agile Scrum and Jira
- Experience managing projects for the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) or Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS)
- Experience with CDC’s National Healthcare Safety Network (NHSN)
- Competency with Microsoft Office applications including MS Project and Excel
- Experience working in a remote, distributive environment
- Experience developing and delivering training materials
Additional Job Information:
- This position is 100% work-from-home/remote apart from the annual Lantana Retreat, held as conditions allow.
- Lantana is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants for current openings will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.
- For this position, we are not accepting applicants outside of the United States.
To apply, submit a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.