Company: Lantana Consulting Group provides services and software for standards-based health information exchange. We have built our expertise through more than a decade of development and deployment of technical specifications and interoperability solutions. As a distributed company with no single brick and mortar office, Lantana can hire the best available talent and offer a flexible work schedule. We are a small, growing business on a path towards employee ownership.
Primary purpose: Provide project management on major federal government contracts as main point of contact for clients and by leading project staff. Lead planning and management of projects. Achieve project objectives and deliverables by driving the scope, team, schedule, budget, and quality aspects of a project under Lantana’s high-performance standards.
A successful candidate will:
- Apply industry best practices for managing projects.
- Be a task management and tracking expert.
- Communicate effectively with clients, management, and staff.
- Work with project team to develop risks and mitigation strategies.
- Juggle competing demands and prioritize work effectively.
- Develop and adhere to complex timelines.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Certified
- Bachelor of Arts or Science degree
- Four (4) or more years of experience managing mid to large scale projects.
- Experience in the management consulting or government contracting field.
- Ability to track task details across multiple workstreams and report out on progress of each.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Communicate and perform well in a distributed remote work environment.
- Ability to work within a challenging environment with minimal direction.
- Ability to manage cost, scope, schedule, quality, and technical performance.
- Experience managing projects with the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services.
- Knowledge of the Merit-based Incentive Payment Systems (MIPS).
- Competency with Microsoft Office applications including MS Project and Excel.
- Knowledge of process improvement methodologies (LEAN/Six Sigma/CMMI).
- Two (2) or more years of experience with agile scrum and JIRA.
Additional Job Information:
- This position is 100% work-from-home/remote.
- Lantana is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants for current openings will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or natural origin.
- For this position, we are not accepting applicants outside of the United States.
Please contact email@example.com to apply or request more information.