Company: Lantana Consulting Group provides services and software for standards-based health information exchange. We have built our expertise through more than a decade of development and deployment of technical specifications and interoperability solutions. As a distributed company with no single brick and mortar office, Lantana can hire the best available talent and offer a flexible work schedule. We are a small, growing business on a path towards employee ownership.
Primary purpose: Provide project management support for a large federal government task order contract. Work with the Development Team Lead and Program Manager to plan and manage work across the task. Achieve project objectives and deliverables by driving scope, team, schedule, budget, and quality aspects of a project under Lantana’s high-performance standards.
A successful candidate will:
- Apply industry best practices for managing projects.
- Be a task management and tracking expert.
- Communicate effectively with clients, management, and staff.
- Work with project team to develop risks and mitigation strategies.
- Juggle competing demands and prioritize work effectively.
- Organize, direct, and coordinate the planning and production of contract delivery with assistance from Task Lead.
- Bachelor of Arts or Science degree or equivalent experience.
- Experience managing mid to large-scale projects.
- Experience in the consulting and Federal government contracting field.
- Experience with managing a software engineering project.
- Knowledge of agile scrum and JIRA.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience with public health and/or Health IT projects.
- Ability to work within a challenging environment.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Certified.
- Experience managing projects for the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
- Competency with Microsoft Office applications including MS Project and Excel.
- Experience working in a remote, distributive environment.
Additional Job Information:
- This position is 100% work-from-home/remote apart from the annual Lantana Retreat, held as conditions allow.
- Lantana is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants for current openings will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.
- For this position, we are not accepting applicants outside of the United States.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to apply or request more information.