Company: Lantana Consulting Group provides services and software for standards-based health information exchange. We have built our expertise through more than a decade of development and deployment of technical specifications and interoperability solutions. As a distributed company with no single brick and mortar office, Lantana can hire the best available talent.
Primary purpose: Provide project management on major federal government contracts as main point of contact for clients and by leading project staff. Lead planning and management of projects. Achieve project objectives and deliverables by driving the scope, team, schedule, budget, and quality aspects of a project under Lantana’s high performance standards.
A successful candidate will:
- Understand and ensure documentation of client requirements.
- Define and execute a project management plan.
- Manage project resource plan.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for the project team.
- Ensure overall program direction aligns with client objectives.
- Work with project team to develop risks and mitigation strategies.
- Recommend and implement process improvements.
- Oversee the planning of project scope, goals, and deliverables.
- Plan, schedule, and execute project timelines.
- Communicate effectively with client, project owner, and team members.
- Identify opportunities for organic growth within the contract.
- Minimum Education: Bachelor’s Degree
- 3-5 Years of relevant industry experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office 365 (i.e., Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Certified PMP® required
- Knowledge and experience managing federal projects (CMS and CDC preferred)
- Manage contract budget types (CPFF, T&M, FFP) preferred
- Thrive in fast-paced, dynamic environment and adapt to changing requirements
- Communicate and perform well in a distributed work environment
- Attention to detail and ability to review, process information, and clearly articulate in both verbal and written formats
- Strong organizational and leadership skills
- Manage diverse teams
Additional Job Information:
- This position is a mid-level position with opportunity for growth within the company.
- Travel up to 5 percent of the time, depending on projects and responsibilities.
- Lantana is a distributed company and accepts all applicants in the US.
- Lantana is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants for current openings will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or natural origin.
Please contact email@example.com to apply or for more information.
Posted: October 22, 2018