Company: Lantana Consulting Group provides services and software for standards-based health information exchange. We have built our expertise through more than a decade of development and deployment of technical specifications and interoperability solutions. As a distributed company with no single brick and mortar office, Lantana can hire the best available talent and offer a flexible work schedule. We are a small, growing business on a path towards employee ownership.
Primary purpose: Supports internal and client-focused teams with project planning, tracking, and administration
A successful candidate will:
- Collaborate in planning and implementation of projects including scope, goals, timelines, and deliverables
- Coordinate scheduling, meeting agendas, and meeting materials for internal and external meetings
- Transcribe, organize, and compose clear meeting minutes for client/customer meetings and conference calls
- Communicate effectively with client, project owner, and team members
- File and track contract deliverables
- Support Project Directors and Project Managers
- Support triaging and responding to stakeholder inquires
- 1-2 years Project Coordination or other relevant experience
- Strong communication and writing skills
- Exceptional organization skills and attention to detail
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite, including Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, and SharePoint
- Healthcare or Health IT background is preferred
- Experience with government contracts or programs is preferred
- Experience with MS Project a plus
Additional Job Information:
- This position is 100% work-from-home/remote apart from the annual Lantana Retreat, held as conditions allow.
- Lantana is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants for current openings will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.
- For this position, we are not accepting applicants outside of the United States.
Please contact email@example.com to apply or request more information.