Company: Lantana Consulting Group provides services and software for standards-based health information exchange. We have built our expertise through more than a decade of development and deployment of technical specifications and interoperability solutions. As a distributed company with no single brick and mortar office, Lantana can hire the best available talent and offer a flexible work schedule. We are a small, growing business on a path towards employee ownership.
Primary purpose: Serve as Graphic Designer for Centers for Disease Control and Prevention’s (CDC) National Healthcare Safety Network (NHSN) program and for internal projects at Lantana. Develop both digital and print design projects, including infographics, logos, and website content.
A successful candidate will:
- Design visuals based on requirements, coordinating with internal teams and CDC in the design concept phase
- Plan and illustrate concepts by creating rough layouts of designs including arrangement, size, typography, and brand consistency
- Amend designs after feedback and prepare final designs for documents, presentations, web, logos, and other types of digital content presented digitally
- Prepare designs, mockups, and artwork in a variety of digital formats in accordance with the Lantana and/or CDC’s branding policies and style
- Proven graphic design experience
- A strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphics
- Familiarity with design software and technologies (such as InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop)
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines
- Competency with Microsoft Office applications, particularly Word and PowerPoint
- Degree in design, fine arts, or related field
- Experience with a wide variety of design types such as graphic, presentation, and logo design
- Experience with Section 508 compliance
- Knowledge and/or experience with medicine, public health, healthcare-associated infections, or CDC’s NHSN
Additional Job Information:
- This position is 100% work-from-home/remote apart from the week-long annual Lantana Retreat, held as conditions allow.
- Lantana is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants for current openings will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.
- For this position, we are not accepting applicants outside of the United States.
To apply, please submit a resume to email@example.com.
HL7, CDA, FHIR and the FHIR [FLAME DESIGN] are the registered trademarks of Health Level Seven International and their use does not constitute endorsement by HL7.