Full Stack Developer
Company: Lantana Consulting Group provides services and software for standards-based health information exchange. We have built our expertise through more than a decade of development and deployment of technical specifications and interoperability solutions. As a distributed company with no single brick and mortar office, Lantana can hire the best available talent and offer a flexible work schedule.
Primary purpose: Provide software development support to both internal and client facing engineering projects. Work with product stakeholders to develop, document and/or clarify requirements. Implement solutions for features, enhancements, and defects in the product backlogs. Provide IT support, as needed and directed.
A successful candidate will:
- Analyze and understand requirements and translate them into effective engineering solutions.
- Design, code, test, and debug software.
- Communicate effectively with clients, management, and staff.
- Be able to juggle competing project demands and work with management to understand priorities.
- Degree in computer science, information technology, or related discipline.
- Five (5) or more years of experience in software development.
- Experience with Java technologies (Eclipse/IntelliJ, JPA, Maven, Spring Boot).
- Knowledge of Agile and Kanban software development methodologies.
- Knowledge of Clinical Document Architecture® (CDA).
- Familiarity with FHIR® profiling and the FHIR implementation guide publishing process.
- Experience with HAPI FHIR libraries and/or the HAPI FHIR JPA Server.
- Knowledge of HL7® FHIR, including the FHIR REST API.
Additional Job Information:
- This position is 100% work-from-home/remote.
- Lantana is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants for current openings will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.
- For this position, we are not accepting applicants outside of the United States.
To apply, please submit a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
HL7, CDA, FHIR and the FHIR [FLAME DESIGN] are the registered trademarks of Health Level Seven International and their use does not constitute endorsement by HL7.