Clinical Quality Measure Analyst
Contract (Full or Part-Time)
Company: Lantana Consulting Group provides services and software for standards-based health information exchange. We have built our expertise through more than a decade of development and deployment of technical specifications and interoperability solutions. As a distributed company with no single brick and mortar office, Lantana can hire the best available talent and offer a flexible work schedule. We are a small, growing business on a path towards employee ownership.
Primary purpose: Support the development and maintenance of clinical quality measures and electronic clinical quality measures (eCQM) through the identification, specification, testing and implementation of national standardized electronic performance measures for diverse care settings. Conduct research, perform analyses, and collaborate with technical and clinical experts to align projects with client expectations.
A successful candidate will:
- Provide clinical expertise and/or lead projects, as required.
- Support development of electronic measure specifications, including modeling of clinical concepts using available EHR information models, definition of value sets in standard vocabularies and articulation criteria, and logical scenarios for inclusion/exclusion in measure populations.
- Provide subject matter expertise on assigned measures.
- Model clinical quality measures using HL7 standards and other information models.
- Analyze and understand client needs and translate them into formal requirements.
- Model clinical and business requirements using industry standards.
- Analyze information (e.g., qualitative data, study findings) and create summary reports.
- Identify and develop clinical use cases to represent client needs.
- Communicate client needs to business and technical resources.
- Master or Doctorate degree in Health Sciences preferred; Bachelor degree required
- Active RN, APRN, PA, MD, or DO license preferred
- Five or more years of experience in a U.S.-based clinical practice
- Five or more years of experience with clinical information systems
- Two or more years of experience with performance measure development and/or implementation
- Experience with HL7 standards including Clinical Document Architecture (CDA) and Fast Healthcare Interoperability Resource (FHIR) preferred
- Familiarity with the Measure Authoring Tool, Value Set Authority Center, Bonnie, Clinical Quality Language (CQL), and Atom applications
- Experience with SQL, Java, or other programming languages preferred
- Informatics experience or education preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office 365 (i.e., Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Additional Job Information:
- This position is 100% work-from-home/remote and accepts all applicants in the US.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to apply or request more information.