Company: Lantana Consulting Group provides services and software for standards-based health information exchange. We have built our expertise through more than a decade of involvement in standards development and deployment. As a distributed company with no single brick and mortar office, Lantana can hire the best available talent.
Primary purpose: Provide clinical informatics advisory services in the design and implementation of interoperable healthcare technology. Conduct research, perform analyses, and collaborate with technical and clinical experts to align projects with client expectations.
A successful candidate will:
- Provide clinical expertise and/or lead projects, as required
- Guide client projects with clinical background and practice experience
- Support the development of clinical quality measures, including protocols, measure specification updates, literature reviews, and measure endorsement activities
- Support development and maintenance of digital electronic measure specifications
- Model clinical and business requirements using clinical information standards and data models
- Analyze and understand client needs and translate them into formal requirements
- Analyze information (e.g., qualitative data, study findings) and create summary reports
- Contribute and oversee when applicable to the development of white papers, presentations, blogs, and memos
- Understand and follow industry trends and healthcare policy initiatives important to Lantana and our clients
- Communicate client needs to business and technical resources
- Support internal business development activities as a subject matter expert, as required
- Be familiar with the Clinical Quality Language (CQL) and Atom or Visual Studio Code applications or have desire to learn
- Understand or become familiar with HL7 standards including Clinical Document Architecture (CDA) and Fast Healthcare Interoperability Resource (FHIR)
- Code applications or desire to learn
- Bachelor’s degree in Nursing, Clinical Informatics, or related field
- Five or more years of experience in a U.S.-based clinical practice which provided experience with clinical guidelines
- Two or more years of experience with clinical information systems
- Two or more years of experience with quality measure initiatives, scorecards, and/or key performance indicators, or record management
- Proficient in Microsoft Office 365 (i.e., Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Master’s or Doctorate degree in Nursing, Clinical Informatics, or related field
- Active RN, APRN, PA, MD, or DO license
- EHR implementation experience
- Experience with HL7 standards including CDA and FHIR
- Familiarity with CQL and Atom or Visual Studio Code applications or desire to learn
- Familiarity with federal quality reporting programs preferred
Additional Job Information:
- This position is a mid-level clinical position with opportunity for growth within the company.
- Travel up to 10 – 15 percent of the time, depending on projects and responsibilities.
- This position is 100% work-from-home/remote and accepts all applicants in the US.
To apply, please submit a resume to email@example.com.