Associate Project Manager
Company: Lantana Consulting Group provides services and software for standards-based health information exchange. We have built our expertise through more than a decade of development and deployment of technical specifications and interoperability solutions. As a distributed company with no single brick and mortar office, Lantana can hire the best available talent and offer a flexible work schedule. We are a small, growing business on a path towards employee ownership.
Primary purpose: Support internal and client-focused teams with project planning, tracking and administration of the project.
A successful candidate will:
- Collaborate in planning and implementation of projects including scope, goals, timelines, and deliverables.
- Coordinate scheduling, meeting agendas, and meeting materials for internal and external meetings.
- Provide coordination and support for internal initiatives, including business development, contract management, standards development, and other company priorities.
- Transcribe, organize, and compose clear meeting minutes for client/customer meetings and conference calls.
- Communicate effectively with client, project owner, and team members.
- File and track contract deliverables
- Support Project Directors and Project Managers
- Support triaging and responding to stakeholder inquires.
- Bachelor of Arts or Science degree
- 1-2 years project coordinator or other relevant experience.
- Effective communication and writing skills.
- Exceptional organization skills and attention to detail
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite, including Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, and SharePoint.
- Healthcare or health IT background
- Experience with government contracts or consulting
- Experience developing schedules in MS Project.
Additional Job Information:
- This position is work-from-home/remote apart from the annual Lantana Retreat, held as conditions allow.
- Lantana is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants for current openings will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or natural origin.
- For this position, we are not accepting applicants outside of the United States.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to apply or request more information.