Company: Lantana Consulting Group provides services and software for standards-based health information exchange. We have built our expertise through more than a decade of development and deployment of technical specifications and interoperability solutions. As a distributed company with no single brick and mortar office, Lantana can hire the best available talent and offer a flexible work schedule.
Primary purpose: Provide general administrative duties company wide. Organize, track, and communicate updates for contract documentation from initiation to execution. Assist with planning company events and meetings, including coordination with venues, tracking travel, and assisting with agenda and schedules. Demonstrate sound judgment, professionalism, and discretion with the ability to operate across all levels of the organization, while multi-tasking against multiple critical priorities.
A successful candidate will:
- Apply administrative skills and knowledge of policies, practices, and procedures to enhance organization effectiveness
- Use decision-making and problem-solving skills to develop and implement creative solutions to administrative issues or problems
- Interact with all levels of management in the organization, necessitating tact, diplomacy, discretion, and good judgment
- Coordinate, manage and support preparation of meetings, and conference calls including minute taking and dissemination
- Ensure action items are tracked and followed up on
- Maintain files and track submission of approval forms to ensure compliance with protocols
- Use Microsoft Office 365 including MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and SharePoint for a variety of work efforts
- Be a task management and tracking expert
- Juggle competing demands and prioritize work effectively
- High school diploma or equivalent with increased responsibility in an administrative role
- Ability to use applicable Microsoft Office 365, including MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, and SharePoint
- Advanced knowledge of business processes and procedures
- Ability to use discretion and independent judgment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work within a challenging environment
- Experience working in a remote, distributed environment
Additional Job Information:
- This position is 100% work-from-home/remote apart from the annual Lantana Retreat, held as conditions allow.
- Lantana is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants for current openings will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.
- For this position, we are not accepting applicants outside of the United States.
To apply, please submit a resume to email@example.com.