Lantana maintains active involvement in volunteer activities, and contributes the equivalent of a full-time employee toward volunteer work annually.
Employees fill the following volunteer positions and commitments:
- Co-Chair, HL7 Structured Documents Work Group: Rick Geimer
- Co-Chair, HL7 Clinical Quality Information Work Group: Kanwarpreet (KP) Sethi
- Co-Chair, HL7 Process Improvement Committee: Liora Alschuler
- Board Member, HL7 Australia: Sarah Gaunt
- Member, Women Business Leaders in Healthcare: Liora Alschuler
- Member, HIMSS Women in Health IT Roundtable: Liora Alschuler
- Member, CSTE Surveillance and Informatics Steering Committee: Kimberly Glenn
- Member, HIMSS Health Story Roundtable: Robin Williams
- Member, NQF Measure Incubator project: Hector Cariello
Lantana developed and provides license-free tools to accelerate standards adoption:
- Trifolia Workbench: A tool for developing and localizing CDA Templates and FHIR Profiles
- CDA Validator: An online tool to check CDA instances against Schematron rules.
In collaboration with the EHR Association, Lantana created Quick Start Guides for both CDA and the CCD.