WE SPEAK ALL DIALECTS OF HEALTH INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY - THOSE THAT HAVE BEEN IN WIDE USE FOR MANY YEARS LIKE THE AMA'S CURRENT PROCEDURAL TERMINOLOGY (CPT) FOR BILLING AND REIMBURSEMENT AND THOSE THAT MAY BE NEW TO YOUR ENVIRONMENT LIKE LOINC, SNOMED CT™ AND RXNORM - TERMINOLOGIES THAT SUPPORT A WIDER RANGE OF ANALYTIC FUNCTIONS.
We have extensive track record in all aspects of terminology development, maintenance and deployment. We are skilled in SNOMED CT™, LOINC, ICD9-10, CPT4, RxNorm, CVX and other code systems.
Russ Hamm is co-author of Common Terminology Services, Release 2, co-chair of the HL7 Vocabulary Committee and HL7 liaison to IHTSDO.Lantana has the expertise, breadth and depth to support a full spectrum of terminology services.
Terminology services include:
- Terminology strategy: e.g. SNOMED CT™ deployment strategy and roadmap for maintenance
- Cross-mapping: e.g. mapping legacy codes to standard codes, mapping from one code system to another
- Value set development: e.g. creating and maintaining code lists
- Terminology modeling and maintenance: e.g. SNOMED CT™ development
- Information modeling: e.g. mapping local requirements into a standards-based combination of model and terminology
- Interface terminology development: e.g. making terminology implementable at the point of care through the use of subsets and intuitive display names
- Terminology tooling: e.g. with commercial or open source platforms for terminology maintenance