AS LORD KELVIN SAID OVER 100 YEARS AGO, “IF YOU CANNOT MEASURE IT, YOU CANNOT IMPROVE IT.” WE ADD – “IF YOU CANNOT STANDARDIZE IT, YOU CANNOT MEASURE IT.”
Lantana has been at the forefront of electronic quality reporting since the inception of the field. In 2007, we assessed the feasibility of using existing healthcare IT standards for reporting quality measures and produced early samples of a Quality Reporting Document Architecture (QRDA). Since then, with support from various public and private entities, we’ve led the development of standards for aggregate and individual QRDA reports as well as the Health Quality Measure Format (HQMF and eMeasure). QRDA is now a requirement for Stage 2 Meaningful Use of EHR systems in the U.S.
Our consultants are experts in end-to-end quality reporting. Lantana supports the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) through several contracts to develop and implement strategies and tools for end-to-end quality reporting, including solutions for developing, testing, and validating electronic clinical quality measures (eCQMs).
Lantana’s Quality Measurement and Reporting Services
- Leveraging EHR data for quality reporting
- End-to-end quality reporting strategy and implementation (HIEs, ACOs, QIOs)
- Electronic Clinical Quality Measure (eCQM) assessment, development, testing and implementation
- Meaningful Use certification readiness
- HQMF/eMeasure and QRDA training
- Terminology Support and Training