Company: Lantana Consulting Group provides services and software for standards-based health information exchange. We have built our expertise through more than a decade of development and deployment of technical specifications and interoperability solutions. As a distributed company with no single brick and mortar office, Lantana can hire the best available talent and offer a flexible work schedule. We are a small, growing business on a path towards employee ownership.
Primary purpose: Provide consulting, design, training, and development services to clients seeking to assist healthcare facilities in understanding and submitting healthcare quality data to the government. Conducts analysis to ensure that projects align with client expectations.
A successful candidate will:
- Analyze and understand client needs and translate them into formal requirements.
- Communicate client needs to business and technical resources.
- Develop training materials including but not limited to Word documents and PowerPoint presentations.
- Present project updates and training materials to clients and external users.
- Analyze and clearly articulate information in both verbal and written formats.
- Participate in development of business requirements using industry standards.
- Exhibit attention to detail when developing materials, reviewing documentation, troubleshooting issues, and reporting results.
- Interpret and explain analytics methodologies and results.
- Collaborate in planning, development, and implementation of projects.
- Communicate effectively with clients, management, and staff.
- Stays abreast of industry trends and changes.
- Support internal business development activities as a subject matter expert.
- Master’s degree in Public Health preferred.
- Experience with antimicrobial use, antimicrobial resistance, and/or Healthcare-Associated Infections (HAI) data preferred.
- Knowledge of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention’s (CDC) National Healthcare Safety Network (NHSN) preferred.
- Knowledge of Clinical Document Architecture (CDA) preferred.
Additional Job Information:
- This position is a mid-level position with opportunity for growth within the company.
- Travel up to 5 – 10 percent of the time, depending on projects and responsibilities.
- This position is 100% work-from-home/remote and accepts all applicants in the US.
Please contact email@example.com to apply or request more information.
Posted: November 8, 2018