Company: Lantana Consulting Group provides services and software for standards-based health information exchange. We have built our expertise through more than a decade of development and deployment of technical specifications and interoperability solutions. As a distributed company with no single brick and mortar office, Lantana can hire the best available talent and offer a flexible work schedule. We are a small, growing business on a path towards employee ownership.
Primary purpose: Provide clinical informatics advisory services in the design and implementation of interoperable healthcare technology. Conduct research, perform analyses, and collaborate with technical and clinical experts to align projects with client expectations.
A successful candidate will:
- Analyze and understand client needs and translate them into formal requirements.
- Communicate client needs to business and technical resources.
- Identify and develop clinical use cases that represent client needs.
- Guide client projects with clinical background and practice experience.
- Model clinical and business requirements using industry standards.
- Analyze information (e.g., qualitative data, study findings) and create summary reports.
- Oversee and contribute to the development of white papers, presentations, blogs, and memos.
- Understand and follow industry trends and healthcare policy initiatives important to Lantana and its clients.
- Serve as a clinical expert and/or lead on projects, as required.
- Support internal business development activities as a subject matter expert, as required.
- Serve as clinical lead on projects, as required.
- Basic understanding of XML
- Proficient in Microsoft Office 365 (i.e., Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Five or more years of experience in a U.S.-based clinical practice
- Two or more years of experience with clinical information systems
- Active RN, NP, PA, MD, or DO license preferred
- BSN, MSN, or MD degree preferred
- Informatics degree preferred
- Experience with HL7 standards including Clinical Document Architecture (CDA) and Fast
- Healthcare Interoperability Resource (FHIR) preferred
- Knowledge of Long-Term and Post-Acute Care settings with experience working with assessment data managed by CMS preferred.
- Experience with Healthcare-Associated Infections (HAI) data preferred.
Additional Job Information:
- This position is a mid-level clinical position with opportunity for growth within the company.
- Travel up to 5 – 10 percent of the time, depending on projects and responsibilities.
- This position is 100% work-from-home/remote and accepts all applicants in the US.
Please contact email@example.com to apply or request more information.
Posted: November 2, 2018